Saturday, September 10, 2011

[RE] There are more... :)

I gained so much more respect and appreciation for police officers as well as firefighters. They are truly heros to that devastating event as well as to everyday life.
I took this piece of writing from Vivian’s blog, talking about the heroes of 9/11 and I really agree to her because the cops and the firefighters had helped out a lot to save tons of lives. But they aren’t the only heroes out there that were helping out at the 9/11 disaster, the Salvation Army have gotten there in less than an hour after the first plane had crashed into the building before the US army can even get to there. The Salvation Army has had provided the nearby people and the crews that were helping out down at ground zero with shelters, foods, water, counseling, and much more. The most important things that the Salvation Army have done was showing the loves and care to the crews that were still searching for survivors after numerous days.
What really have shocked me there was that the Salvation Army had arrived at ground zero before the US army did, and provided the loves and cares that the one that had lost their love one(s) and to the people when they are at their downs. In my opinion, without the Salvation Army’s support the crews would have a much harder time finding survivors and not to lose hope for the sake of the trapped ones. I have included a video of the Salvation Army at ground zero.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I wish I could write like you :( So very detailed and precise. The grammar and punctuation is perfect, while the writing stays focused and on point. You have inspired me to be a better writer!

    ReplyDelete